It’s one of the biggest games of the year as far as Play’n GO launches the much anticipated Gigantoonz Slot. If you’re a fan of this series, you’ll know that this is a sequel to Reactoonz 2 Slot, meaning that their newest title has a lot to live up to!
It has arrived! When you’ve had two big hits like its predecessors, one may wonder if there’s any further you can take this game series. But Play’n GO has, and they’ve gone in hard! The sequel to Play’n GO’s biggest slots of all time is here, and it’s called Gigantoonz.
Play’n GO launches Gigantoonz, a sequel to two of their biggest slots of all time.
With games as big as Reactoonz slot and Reactoonz 2 slot, Play’n GO has decided to mix elements from them both but with a few noticeable changes.
For starters, the game grid has been enlarged to an 8×8 grid, and you will now need to match at least 6 matching symbols to form a winning cluster. Visually, the game is similar to its predecessor, and there is a cluster tracking metre on the left, and Quantumeteron sits to the right.
If you’re a fan of the series, then you’ll be familiar with the high volatility, and nothing much has changed there. When it comes to features, there seems to be less than Reactoonz 2 as the game offers:
- Mega Symbols – Symbols can appear enlarged in 2×2, 3×3, 4×4, 5×5, 6×6 and 7×7. Each symbol counts as one single during a win but this can be randomised up to 13 based on its cluster value. When a mega symbol appears and creates a cluster, it leaves a wild on the grid to increase the chances of creating additional clusters.
- Quantum Wilds – A random number of Quantum Wilds can be added to the reels on a non-winning spin.
And then there’s the Quantumeter! Every winning symbol is classed as 1 Charge on the Quantumeter, but mega symbols can add more value. One of the following four modifiers can be triggered
- Disintegration – Removes all instances of 4 randomly selected symbols
- Metamorphosis -Transforms all instances of one symbol into a different symbol, including mega symbol
- Radiation – Can add 1-4 mega symbols and 2-5 Quantum Wilds
The metre can hold up to 100 charges, and once it reaches maximum capacity, it will trigger the Gargantoonz modifier, the fourth and final possible modifier in the game. Once triggered, the following will happen:
- All mega symbols will transform into mega Gargantoonz, and at least 3 will appear
- Mega Gargantoonz symbols will break down into 1×1 sized Gargantoonz
Is this game going to be bigger than the first two? Only time will tell. What we do know is that there was a lot of hype around this game over the last few weeks, so if you’ve been busting to try it, the time has finally come!
You can visit your favourite Play’n GO casino to test it, and why not join us in the Forum where we’ve already been discussing the launch and perhaps share your winning screenshots!